My name is Ainoa Cano and I am from Murcia, Spain.
I graduated at the University of Murcia (Spain) in teaching as well as family mediator. Moreover, during my stay in Liverpool I got the Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), allowing me to work as a teacher in United Kingdom.
During my two and a half years living in London and Liverpool I discovered my passion for teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language. Therefore, I trained as a Spanish teacher at Instituto Cervantes in Manchester. After that I have focused my career on teaching Spanish, my mother tongue.
EMPLOYMENT AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Currently, I live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), where I have work as a Adult Program Coordinator and Spanish teacher for UCAM Español Institute.
Before of that, working as a part-time Spanish Teacher at University of Liverpool and at Hoylake Community Centre and as a private Spanish tutor as well as a supply teacher in different high schools in England.
In addition to this, previously, I worked as teacher in Spain.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Master’s Degree (Hons): Guidance, Counselling and Family Mediation. University of Murcia (Spain). Currently working in collaboration with the University of Murcia to publish my final research of the Master’s Degree I have done recently .
- Qualificate Teacher Status (QTS).
- Teaching Degree (Bachelors). University of Murcia (Spain).
- ELE. Analysis and treatment of Spanish grammar in level A. Instituto Cervantes of Madrid (May 2017)
- ELE. Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language. Instituto Cervantes of Manchester (April 2016).
- Understanding languages. University of Southampton (November 2015).
- Safeguarding Children. Capita Education Resourcing (October 2015).
- Managing Extremes of behaviour. Capita Education Resourcing (October 2015).
- New National Curriculum. Capita Education Resourcing (September 2015).
- Pediatric First Aid. Mr S.Grau Courses (September 2014).
- Intervention in Early Care. University of Murcia (July 2014).
- Values Education and Cross-Cutting Issues. SPIDO, Council of Murcia (June 2012).
- Health Education. SPIDO, Council of Murcia (May 2012).
- The Phenomenon of Multiculturalism in Education in the XXI Century. SPIDO, Council of Murcia (April 2012).
- Preparation of Schedules and Lesson Plans. SPIDO, Council of Murcia (March 2012).
- Attention to Children with Special Educational Needs (SEN). SPIDO, Council of Murcia (December 2011).
- Discipline and Motivation in the Classroom. SPIDO, Council of Murcia (November 2011).
- Evaluation in the Educational System. SPIDO, Council of Murcia (October 2011).
- Self-esteem Students Education. SPIDO, Council of Murcia (September 2011).
- Anxiety, Stress and Emotion in Educational Work. SPIDO, Council of Murcia (July 2011).